Monday, April 26, 2010

A paradox to logic and the oubliette cage.

“A void and light do not exist and that maybe time is pure illusion like temperature what do you think?” - the unanswerable question of my dream.

Mathematic traps often keep the human mind occupied with self preservation herding the individual onward to the last logical trap A question that cannot be answered. But the true architect knows the back doors of such a trap thus defusing the final entrapment. Please answer the question.. your life depends on it! In my dream the mad-hatter is asking me this question at a costume kangaroo-court hearing. The logical back door of the system in question was also A trap my mind engineered to ensnare me into a revelation of that idea. I swear it was a waking dream that disturbed me to no end. The idea of a perfect & flawless trap with no logical or hackable exit. A 21st century oubliette. No logical exits only misdirection without end a treacherous way of exhausting an individual to death. A nonlethal cage that crushes an individual mentally the essence & apex of Orwellian thinking. An elegant proof of concept that's both ugly and beautiful like a mirror image of nature. Just like the Internet is a mirror of humanity's guided unconscious trends.

No comments: